UNA LUCE PER L’EMILIA ROMAGNA THE CHANDELIERS OF SANT’AGOSTINO AIMS AND PURPOSES
THE EHIBITION THE BOOK COLLATERAL EVENTS PARTNERS PRESS REVIEW
Here is a list of all interventions done on each chandelier.
– Cataloguing of the chandeliers, study of the techniques, and analysis of the remaining parts.
– Analysis of the internal metal structure of the chandeliers.
– Recovery of the structure or possible replacement.
– Analysis of the wood structure and replacement with a metal one according with legal standards.
– Assembly and replacement of the original pieces on the structure to list the missing ones. If the metal structure wouldn’t be available, the assembly will be done on the floor.
– Cleaning of the pieces.
– Creation of the missing parts in furnace.
– Creation of a electric system according with the legal standards.
– Final assembly of the chandeliers.
– Final controls
– Packaging of the single elements in suitable structures (wooden boxes, etc…)