UNA LUCE PER L’EMILIA ROMAGNA THE CHANDELIERS OF SANT’AGOSTINO THE RESTORATION
THE PRESENTATION THE BOOK COLLATERAL EVENTS PARTNERS PRESS REVIEW
It is an articulated initiative, whose ultimate goals are the recovery of the “precious ” chandeliers, not only in terms of value, but also in terms of meaning for the Emilia Romagna region and the promotion of Murano glass through a major operation to safeguard artistic .
The project includes many various aspects:
– SOLIDARITY for a population afflicted by the earthquake, in order to help them to come back to normality, through the restoration of historical artworks, much beloved by the population.
– CLOSENESS by the people of Venice to the people of Emilia Romagna, who has much suffered because of the earthquake.
– RE-BIRTH as the chandeliers have reached a symbolic meaning. Their restoration will represent a coming back to normality.
– REMEMBRANCE for not to forget those dramatic events and the population’s most essential needs
– CULTURE as the chandeliers have a lot of history and anecdotes.
– ORIGIN as the chandeliers are coming back to their birthplace, Murano.
– ARTISTIC SAFEGUARD through their rescue and restoration.
– PROMOTION of the Venetian territory.
– PROMOTION of Murano glass and its one thousand years old tradition.
– MEDIATIC EXPOSURE for all those which will participate to the project.